Spectators wanting to experience the Owensboro Air Show from show center can purchase reserved seating tickets at the Owensboro Convention Center start at just $10 per person (plus tax & processing fees). Guests with tickets for this reserved area will enjoy all of the air show action from the best location along the riverfront without having to arrive too early in the day to claim their space to watch the show. Reserved seating tickets are located in several different levels for spectators to choose the level of amenity they would like:
- Pier Seating – located on the Kentucky Legend Pier closest to the action over the river (sold out)
- Terrace Seating – located directly behind the Pier Seating along the riverfront with ample shade (sold out)
- Flight Deck – located on the 3rd floor of the convention center with indoor ballroom seating to enjoy a buffet lunch and drinks as well as outdoor balcony seating to watch the air show (sold out)
- Top Gun – located on the 3rd floor of the convention center with indoor ballroom seating to enjoy a buffet lunch, drinks, and alcoholic beverage drink tickets (sold out)
- Jerry Ray Davis Hangar Bar – (only a $5 cover charge) Need a place to grab a beer or cocktail and enjoy one of the best locations on the riverfront to watch the air show? Check out the Jerry Ray Davis Hangar Bar Tent located on the Convention Center loading dock! 21 and over ONLY. Please note there is no guaranteed seating - but limited seating will be available at picnic tables on a first-come basis. Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs to place outside the tent (sold out Sunday, August 15)
All reserved seating ticket holders enjoy easy access to indoor restrooms and food vendors exclusively for reserved ticket holders. All reserved seating ticket must be purchased in tables of eight.
Due to social distancing, reserved seating tickets will only be sold in tables of eight.